Website Manager

Dominos Soccer Club Changing The Future

Club Forms

Not Sure What Form To Use?

Below you will find links to various forms you will need during the course of your season. Whether it's permission to travel, guest players or medical waivers you will find it below! 

Permission To Travel Outside The State

You will need to visit the Tournament Center if you need permission to travel. If a team is participating in an out-of-state event and does not request (and receive) a travel permit, your team will not be covered under the MYSA insurance policies. Therefore, the players will not be covered under our accident policy in case of injury for that event. Situations that require permission to travel outside the state include:

  • Out of state tournaments
  • Out of state leagues - Heartland is considered out of state as it is based in Kansas. 

Visit The Tournament Center

Guest Player Forms

If you are going to guest a player from either within Dominos SC or from another club there are forms that need to be filled out. Both tournaments and leagues have specific rules regarding.

Heartland League Play - Fill out guest player form at The Tournament Center
KC Metro League - Use MYSA Guest Player Form
Tournaments - Use MYSA Guest Player Form

Medical Waivers

MYSA Medical Waiver

If you aren't sure which form to use please contact the Dominos Soccer Club


Contact Us

Dominos Soccer Club

244 W Mill Street, Suite 104
Liberty, Missouri 64068

Email Us:
Phone : 816-651-1416
Copyright © 2018 Dominos Soccer Club  |  Terms Of Use |  Privacy Statement Login